Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh hey there, my long lost, dearly neglected blogspot.
And to my millions of followers (thats right.. all FIVE of ya'll) ;)

So im really tired right now.. and could probably come up with a gazillion great totally-not-possible excuses as to why i havent been on here in literally months, but to be honest I really just cant be bothered. So I'm just going to be straight up here.. I pretty much just could not be fucked. Yes love muffins, I said it and oh yes, lordy lord I dropped that F-bomb haha. Proof that I really am THAT tired.

So following are just a few flicks from the past couple months. Sorry nothing too exciting, its just been work, study, extra carriculars and minimal sleep for the many past months. So enjoy? :)

Oh and p.s; by the way, back in the first post when I said, less talk and more photos.. so yeah, I've recently discovered that I'm just that talkative, that yeah thats probably not going to work. So enjoy my lovelys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment